Sunday, July 28, 2019

Project 365x3: Day 9 (07.28.2019)

Started my morning off how EVERY morning has been starting off lately (well, minus the ice cream cone. LOL) but started it off listening to motivational speeches on our new Echo Show! Some encouragement and push to start the day. It was so good for my soul! Check out Motiversity on Youtube if you need some inspiration in your own life. It is so easy to get stagnant. Don't be that person!


Next, we got the kids all dressed up and headed to a Toy Story birthday party for one of our friend's children. It was so much fun and the kids did awesome! Please disregard the fact that I didn't take a picture of Lucas. I forgot and he was a mess by the time I remembered lol



The girls looked absolutely beautiful though!

After we got home, Momma felt like she needed a little breather, and what better way to do that than to sit in a gorgeous little town and WRITE. My favorite! It was an absolutely beautiful night and my soul needed it more than you probably know!


After I got home, we went for a late night walk. If you haven't walk in a tiny town at 9pm, you are truly missing out! It was breath taking. Make you (and your problems) seem super small when you get to watch the sun set knowing it's rising and waking people up in another part of the world.


And we even found a frog on our walk!


Such a beautiful night! I am so grateful for this life.

Cheers to Project 365x3!




No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...