Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Writing Challenge: Day 7 [07.23.2019]

Day 7 of "The Writing Challenge":

List 10 songs you are loving right now.

I'm really not in to a ton of songs right now, so we are changing this writing challenge. 10 things you are loving right now.

1. Self Discipline- Best Motivational Speech Video (Featuring Will Smith) on Youtube. Go check it out. I've listened to it all morning. It will pump you up. Quit having the victim mode. You're stuck in suffering there.

2. Hall of Fame- The Script (Okay- one song.) It will pump you up too.

3. One Tree Hill - the episodes where Lucas gets his drive to write. I literally watch it just to encourage myself in my passion.

4. Grant Cardone quotes. Go check out my Pinterest- Alyssa Bay. Tons of stuff pinned... he will light a fire under you!

5. Becoming a better person. I won't go in to details. There's too many haters out there that laugh and smile when I speak about it. Just know- it's happening and it will come to pass.

6. Jesus Christ. My motivator. I fail Him every day, but He called me to greatness and I'm sick of wallowing in my pain and letting it change me in to something I'm not.

7. Pursuit of something greater. Once again- this will all be revealed in due time.

8. Our new house. It isn't what everyone would call 'ideal' but I'm at peace here and that's all that matters.

9. Old games shows. When I'm doing dishes or cleaning, they are constantly playing! I'm obsessed with Tattletales and Concentration! Bring them back please!

10. Big Brother. I'll talk game with you any day!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...