Friday, August 2, 2019

Writing Challenge: Day 17 (08.02.2019)

The challenge for day 17 is: Post about your Zodiac sign and whether it fits you or not.

Oh my gosh. Did you just ask me that? Because anyone that truly knows me knows that I fully believe we were born at the right moment and that our zodiac completely describes us! I will often ask people what their sign is. It fascinates me to meet someone and think- I bet I can guess when they were born. 


I'm a Pisces which means I was born from February 19th-March 20th. And I'm right smack dab in the middle of those dates which, in my honest opinion, means I'm a Pisces through and through. There's no cusp. No 3 days til I'm an Aries. I can only be- a Pisces- and it fits me to the core!

I'm going to share a few things I have saved on Pinterest that I believe embodies exactly who I am:


Do you believe your zodiac fits you like a glove?






No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...