Thursday, August 1, 2019

Project 365x3: Day 13 (07.31.2019)

I spent most of my day cleaning out the closets, organizing school clothes/supplies, and getting in that "Back to School" mode. We are living in a new house this school year which means figuring out our new routine! Got school clothes organized, shoes organized, book bags hung, and supplies ready for orientation. I think we are about to set go!



I think we are ready to go- which makes this Momma's heart happy. I love routine!

And then, I started getting Quinn ready to go to a 

JOJO SIWA CONCERT!!!!

She was so excited that Daddy got her tickets!




Daddy left work early, so he could be home in time to take her to see her favorite singer in the world!




And I got so many pictures during the concert! Quinn seriously had the time of her life! I was so excited for her.





And while they were at the concert, Mommy was at home with the other two Baybies! We ordered pizza, built Pokemon legos, watched movies..



And I had to giggle because I started cleaning up the house before we started settling down for bed. I had just swept up a pile of dirt.. and Tayler came walking in and said, "Sweep" and just started shoving the dirt all over the place lol Completely ruined what I'd done HAHA but hey- she was verbal and doing life skills! I'll take it!!!


We had an amazing day! 

Cheers to Project 365!! 















No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...