Thursday, August 1, 2019

Writing Challenge: Day 16 (08.01.2019)

Day 16 of "The Writing Challenge" is: What is something that you miss?

Don't get me wrong- I absolutely love my life right now. I wouldn't change a thing. God has been so good to us and He is taking us places; however, my heart misses when Ethan and I first started dating. I think just because things went so darn fast. We started dating December 2009 and I was pregnant for our first by July 2010. We really only got about 6 months of doing whatever, going wherever. I was super sick from July-September, until the morning sickness settled down a bit. And then it was a quick roller coaster of emotions during my pregnancy. And by March 2011 (only 15 months of being together), we had a baby. We got married in December 2010- only 12 months of dating. Everything was just quick. Rushed. Some days- and like I said- I don't wish away my life. We have three beautiful children and I wouldn't change that for the world, but we hardly got "alone time." I had three babies from 2011-2014. I miss the simplicity at times. Just getting up and running out the door whenever we wanted. Sleeping. LOL. And the hard part is- with a child with autism- I'm fearful that we may never get that again. It's hard to write that. It's scary to write that.

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...