Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Project 365x3: Day 12 (07.30.2019)

'Tis the season, y'all! And no, I'm obviously not talking about Christmas!! LOL. I'm talking- School Supply season!


I shared this on FB yesterday with the captain "School supply list for 3 kids got me like [insert wide eyed emoji here.]"

We ordered school supplies Sunday night, so I was anxiously awaiting them yesterday. Even made our fancy check list (lol) to make sure no school supply was let behind!

Anyone else ordered school supplies yet? 

And no sooner than I made this list....


UPS arrived with this big box!

Target has this amazing thing where you can type your child's school in, pick the grade, and one click- order school supplies! It is absolutely genius! Check it out over at Target School List

It was so exciting. I'm such an OCD person. So checking those cute hand-written boxes was perfect! We are almost ready for back-to-school... which is only 3 short weeks away!

When do you all start school?

We ended our night with "The Bachelorette." I was in complete shock. I won't post spoilers in case someone hasn't watched it yet, but....

WHAT THE HECK.

Worst ending of "The Bachelorette" ever. Okay. I don't know about worst ending, ever. I know Juan Pablo was "The Bachelor" but his ending really probably takes the cake, honestly, but oh well!

What did you think??

Cheers to Project 365! 


No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...