Thursday, May 7, 2020

Things to Remember.


April 23rd, 2020- During quarantine, we are doing school work at home. Quinn did this homework assignment, lol and I shared it on Facebook!

I friggin love this child 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What did you learn from reading “What is a Tornado?”

Quinn: I know everything about tornados my parents warned me.

April 22nd, 2020-



Quinn watched Shot of the Yeagers and they recreated their baby pics, so she HAD to do it... and she has me DYING tonight 🤣🤣🤣😂 Quinn 1 month old vs Quinn almost 7,

April 19, 2020-

Take a walk with the kids down the bike path- Tayler Bay is roller skating. Tayler Bay decides to pitch a fit because I won’t let her in the river . Tayler Bay lays down and starts kicking her legs. Tayler Bay kicks her roller skate off, it flies up in the air, and lands right in the river 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣and we just watch it sink and wave it goodbye. Lol. 😂😂😂 Ethan ended up fishing it out with a stick lol, but it was hilarious at first because her face was like 😮 


No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...