Thursday, December 10, 2009

Project 365: Day 10- December 10th




"When snow falls, nature listens."
[Antoinette van Kleeff]
We had our first big snowfall here today and I have to say, I'm mesmerized every time I see it. Ever notice how quiet the world gets when it's snowing? It's like everyone freezes.. time, activities... life. Weather makes you realize how small you are and how big the world is. And snow (although I detest driving in it) has to be my favorite. It's quiet. It's soft. It just falls and lands. No two snowflakes are alike. It's a beautiful reminder of how the world should be. J.B Priestley said "The first fall of snow is not only an event, it is a magical event. You go to bed in one kind of a world and wake up in another quite different, and if this is not enchantment then where is it to be found?" And that, my friends, sums up how I feel about this morning.

Cheers to Project 365 and our first snow fall. Looking forward to more snow to come..

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...