Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Project 365: Day 9- December 9th



Christmas cookies and happy hearts, this is how the holiday starts.

You know it's Christmas in our house when my mom starts baking her famous cookies! Man, I absolutely love December. The 8 pounds I generally gain through the Holiday season is rough, but the process of gaining those 8 pounds is amazing! She bakes sugar cookies.. pretzels dipped in chocolate.. oreos dipped in mint chocolate.. peanut butter cups... Yes, I am craving them as I write this! The icing kicked off today.. and of course, I'm there for back up (which means licking the bowls, spoons, and knives she uses.) Last night, I taste tested.. you know.. to make sure that they weren't poisonous for others ;) I survived.

Cheers to Project 365 and to Christmas... boy, I love you both!

2 comments:

MirandaLorene said...

Yummy! I've been baking cookies too! I love the holidays!

Household 6 said...

I'm coming to visit! Yum! All of these cookies I have been seeing make me jealous. Can I have the sugar cookie recipe? What kind of frosting does she make? I know, sounds stupid... I should know this!

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...