Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Project 365: Day 8- December 8th

"It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air. [W.T. Ellis]

Today marked the purchase of the first Christmas present of the year! Of course, I can't tell you what I bought, but I can tell you I am so excited about it! I also purchased all of those Christmas boxes and bags since I am a terrible wrapper!! (haha!) And then in front of the gift bag (that holds the first present) is my Christmas list and budget! I am such a stickler for having a budget and being sure I follow it!

I love buying presents for people and seeing their faces when they open it! There's just something about it! Like, honestly, I anticipate watching my family open their presents more than I anticipate opening my own presents! It is by far my favorite thing to do! I LOVE buying them gifts and seeing them be excited about the gifts! Also, I am terrible at surprises... and waiting till Christmas for my family to open their gifts, but I am trying to persuade myself to be patient this year! We'll see how well that goes! Cheers to Project 365... and more shopping that is about to happen!

1 comment:

Heather said...

oh man! christmas present surprises! i hate that part lol but you can do it! i know you can!!! :D just think of how much more enjoyable it will be ON christmas :D

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...