Monday, December 7, 2009

Project 365: Day 7- December 7th


Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it. -Josh Billings

This is a picture of a sick wittle Lyssa. I have spent the day laying in bed with a terrible headache and an upset tummy. It could have been the negative temperatures in Cleveland this weekend... or the hundreds of people that were around me giving me their germs, haha! I'm not really going to complain cause I had an amazing time, but today, I suffered greatly. Thank God for ZiCam, Vicks Vapor Rub, Kleenexes, and Halls Cough Drops. They have helped me wonderfully! Now, I just need some chicken noodle soup and some hot chocolate! haha! I am steadily keeping myself occupied with balancing my checkbook, planning the purchase of Christmas presents, and the always amazing Facebook games such as Farkle. Hope everyone has had a great day today! Cheers to Project 365. I hope I feel better tomorrow :)

1 comment:

Heather said...

aww - poor Lyssa :( sorry you're not feeling very well. At least you were able to enjoy the weekend. Hope you feel better soon!

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...