Sunday, December 6, 2009

Project 365: Day 6- December 6th


There's no other love like the love for a brother.
There's no other love like the love from a brother. -Astrid Alauda


This is a picture of my calendar. I keep track of important dates and this Saturday is a really important date for us! Although I just saw my brother this weekend at the wedding, December 12th he will be home for 3 whole weeks which is the longest he has been home since August. It might not seem like a long time for some people, but my brother is more than just a sibling to me. He is my best friend, thus begins the countdown till he is back here with all of us!

Growing up, Corey and I fought a good bit, but when I started college and we didn't see each other quite as often, our friendship really started to grow. My brother is one of the only people I can talk to... about anything. He is also one of the least judgmental people you will find. I always wanted an older brother, but God blessed me with a younger brother that's about 7 inches taller than me. (he-he) This year, my brother has been there for me. Through the good times and the rough times. He is growing up into an amazing man that I couldn't be more proud of. He has dreams, ambitions, and a great girlfriend that I will be proud to call my "sister" one day. I get choked up when I think about how blessed I am. Don't get me wrong, I love all of my siblings because they each bring something amazing to our family. Corey and I just have a really close relationship that I can't really explain. We always know we have each other's backs. I have truly been blessed in my life and I cannot hardly wait for Saturday afternoon!

Cheers to Project 365 and all you amazing people reading along with my life journey...

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...