Sunday, December 6, 2009

Project 365: Day 5- December 5th




"A good friend will get you out of jail........ but a GREAT friend will go to jail with you!"

Where Jessica and Alyssa go, usually trouble follows.... and it was no different December 5, 2009. Jess was my "date" for my cousin's wedding this weekend in Cleveland and let me tell you-- what a time we had! The night began with a social hour (your basic meet and greet.) We were seated with my brother, his girlfriend Marie, Chris, Tony, & Amanda. While sitting there Marie tells me about this website about crazy, obsessed Twilight fans to which Tony states "Are you team Edward or team Jacob?" Yea, a 32 year old man asking us who are heart throb is. Awkward? Dinner was served.. wine was getting downed... and yes, the music began and where music was.... dancing sure as heck followed. First song of the night? "Celebrate good times.. come on!" As the night progressed, we rawked out to Miley Cyrus "Party in the USA" and we most definitely put our hands up, had butterflies fly away, nodded our heads like yea, and moved our hips like yea. We asked them to "Pour Some Sugar on Me" and we hollered "I Like Big Butts and I Cannot Lie." Slow dances came and I often sat alone (or I sat with Jess whom everyone thought was more than just a friend.....) but then "How Do I Breathe" began to play and some handsome fella named Jeff took my hand. Sure, he was a little bit drunk, but we had a beautiful time (haha). I ventured off to find Jess later and lo and behold, she was at the bar convincing those around her to take some vodka shots. While at the bar, we ran into a police officer that was doing crowd control. He thought we were a little too wild, a little too crazy... and thought we needed tamed a bit.. so the handcuffs were brought onto the scene (hence the picture.) We were THOSE girls last night and we were okay with that (totally kidding, but you know....) The night ended with carrying Jess (okay, not really carrying, but sort of dragging) Jess to the shuttle bus, bustin a move to Summer of '69, losing my ticket to get my jacket, fourteen hugs from my drunk cousin who stated "Since when did you get fun?", and..... a lot of crazy, fun memories.

4 comments:

Heather said...

omg that sounds like an amazing time!!! I'm glad you remember that night ;) lol

MirandaLorene said...

HAHA! I love the picture! I'm glad you and Jess had fun!

R said...

Sounds like yall had a great time!

Anonymous said...

What a great night! Totally worth the drive up! Thanks for letting me be your date, loverr! LMAO!

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...