Friday, December 4, 2009

Project 365: Day 4- December 4th

Some of my closest friends... I've never met...
that is UNTIL TODAY. I met my first lady off of Plurrrrk when Jess came to visit me to be my hot date to a wedding this weekend. She's the first of many meetings that are to come. Yeah, I've never met any of these ladies on these sites, but truth be told, they have stuck by my side and gave me support over this past year..... and that means the absolute world to me. They have been there for me to vent to, cry to, whine to, complain to, joke with... you name it. We are more than just random strangers, we are a family. Aristotle said "What is friendship? Two bodies with which one soul dwells" and I couldn't agree with him more. These girls understand life.. they understand what it means to have patience, to have love, to have zero judgment. These girls understand the meaning of true friendship. That you don't have to see each other every day to keep a relationship alive. That you don't have to see each other every day to lend a helping hand. I am thankful for everything that has happened to me this past year because it has brought me... them. Jess and I have had a hilarious time thus far and I'm more than STOKED (yes, I said stoked Jess) for the rest of the weekend! It's going to be interesting... that's for sure! Cheers to tomorrow's Project 365... are you ready? :)

4 comments:

MirandaLorene said...

I love the picture! I hope you girls have a wonderful weekend!

MirandaLorene said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
R said...

LOVE IT! We love you too honey. And I can't wait til we finally get to meet up. Bring your butt to VA!

Heather said...

I love the picture! Glad you're having a great time & I agree completely with what you said about our plurk family!

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...