Saturday, December 12, 2009

Project 365: Day 12- December 12th


This isn't just my brother. It's my best friend.

Today my brother came home from college for 3 weeks and I have to tell you.. I was extremely excited. That means late nights playing video games, endless movies, and constant eating out haha! My brother and I grew up close. And nothing has changed. I can tell him anything and trust him to keep it to himself. I admire him more than he probably even realizes sometimes. He has huge dreams and he's succeeding them. He gives me so much support. I honestly couldn't imagine my life without him in it. I know soon, we'll both go our own separate ways and start families... and we won't see each other on a consistent basis, but I don't think that will ever take away the bond that we have. We can look at each other and know exactly why the other person is laughing. We live for "that's what she saids." And we both love a good rap/r&b song. I am so thankful.

Cheers to Project 365 and for the return of my brother hehe! I love you both!

1 comment:

MirandaLorene said...

How cute! Makes me miss my brudder. =(

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...