Saturday, December 19, 2009

Project 365: Day 19- December 19th

“When it snows, you have two choices: shovel or make snow angels”

Today, we made snow angels and played in the beautiful snow that fell during the night! I LOVE snow. I LOVE cold. This is by far my favorite time of year! Broke my heart when I had to come inside, but I was absolutely freezing!


Don't mind this picture (haha) I look like I'm in serious pain, but it was freezing and Brad was taking forever to take the picture!


"The snow itself is lonely or, if you prefer, self-sufficient. There is no other time when the whole world seems composed of one thing and one thing only.”
[Joseph Wood Krutch]

Later on was a trip to "The Nutcracker" which, I thought, was incredible. Here are a few pictures from that.


[Mom and Dad]

[He thinks he's cool. I know I am, haha]


[This is what Brad did during The Nutcracker]



[We were happy!]

Seriously- don't take your family for granted. I am blessed with some amazing people in my life and I am learning to truly be grateful. I love you all.

I love the snow. I love this time. Cheers to Project 365 and the snow. I love you both <3>

1 comment:

MirandaLorene said...

It looks like you had fun playing in the snow!

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...