Sunday, December 20, 2009

Project 365: Day 20- December 20th

"From home to home,
and heart to heart,
from one place to another.
The warmth and joy of Christmas,
brings us closer to each other. " [Emily Matthews]


This past week (and today) I got some amazing cards from some amazing people! I LOVE Christmas cards, both sending and giving them! Those of you that sent Christmas cards, you won't know how much it meant to me. I love all my girls (you ALL know who you are!) and I appreciate each and every one of you and all your support of this year. And of course, I'm going to send some mad props to those featured in this picture, haha: Jess, Nancy, Heather, Victoria, Jaclyn, Jacki, Angela, and Kat. You are seriously the best friends a girl could ask for! This has made my Christmas 2009 that much brighter! May God bless you in the next year :)

Cheers to Project 365 and my amazing friends. I'd be lost without you.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Aww your door looks so good! Glad you received our card :)

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...