Monday, December 21, 2009

Project 365: Day 21- Decmeber 21st

Celebrate your success and stand strong when adversity hits, for when the storm clouds come in, the eagles soar while the small birds take cover

Around 9PM last night my brother got the phone call that he had received the co-op he had been praying and hoping for... and we could not be more proud of him! So, tonight we went to a local pizza place and celebrated! Corey has worked hard all of his life to get to where he is at right now and he deserves every bit of what is destined for him. I could not be a more proud big sister than I am right now. I admire Corey more than he knows and I am so thankful that I'm one of his big sisters. We had a great evening filled with salads, garlic bread, and pizza.. and my favorite: Sierra Mist. Corey even got his own little piece of cheesecake. Congratulations once again Corey! I can't wait to see where you are a year from now.

Cheers to Project 365 and my brother. You both have been life changing.

1 comment:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...