Saturday, August 14, 2010

Project 365: Day 256- August 13th


The first part of my morning was spent at the doctor's office getting proof of pregnancy for insurance purposes... oh and guess what? I REALLY am pregnant, haha! :) Go figure, right? This was a huge accomplishment for me too considering I never go to the doctor alone! Thank You Lord for Your peace!

After that, I applied for the Medical Card since the insurance I currently have does not have maternity insurance :( Bummer.
And then I came home and worked on my 30 Day J0urnal Challenge.

Day 3 Prompt:

It's always nice to share with someone why you love them. Today, I want you to draw a picture, doodle, sketch, of a person who you love, or admire. Then, write that person a letter telling them why they mean so much to you! If you are intimidated at the idea of drawing a portrait of someone, draw objects that represent them, etc.



This is my best friend: Jesus Christ and I thought I'd honor Him on day 3 of this project :)
I love Him with ALL my heart. He has done SO much for me, I can't even begin to start writing it all! I love Him because He died on the cross to cover my sins. I love Him because He shows such grace and mercy! I love Him because He changed my life for the better. I love Him because He gives me extreme peace and comfort! There is nothing like getting a hug from Him and feeling His strength! I'm so imperfect and I know this, but I'm so thankful He looks beyond my imperfections and sees my heart and shows His love to me. I am grateful! And I love Him more than words can say!
Today, I listened to:
The Words I Would Say by The Sidewalk Prophets
Part of the chorus says: "God's got His hand on you, so don't live your life in fear..." Something I always try and remember.
And, today marked being 6 weeks, 1 day pregnant:
Other than all of this stuff, I didn't do much today, haha! Cleaned the house, bought some air fresheners for my car, and bought another fan for the house! It gets hot in there at night, fo sho!
Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...