Friday, August 13, 2010

Project 365: Day 255- August 12th

haha, it was another lazy day today. I've pretty much just been taking it easy because with the whole "not-feeling-good" thing, my body is worn out! So, I started off the day working on Day 2 of the 30 Day Journal Challenge. The prompt was:

What is the BEST part of your day?
Is it working out?Is it "quitting time" at work?Is it dinner with the fam?What is it?
You can write about it, draw it, sketch it, doodle it, anything you like!


Yes, this is the best part of my day hehe :) I know, I know.... it's corny, but it's true. E and I are apart from one another all day... there's stress from work and class... the main thing I look forward to at night is snuggling in bed with him. It alleviates... everything :) Oh, and don't be making fun of my drawings! LOL That is us in bed and our TV in front of us hehe! We actually have a ceiling... but I wanted to represent night time :)

Once again, I listened to "Chocolate & Cigarettes" by Angus & Julia Stone. It's such a peaceful, relaxing song.

After working on this, I did some school work and then cooked Sesame Chicken. I didn't take a picture of it, because, well, even though Ethan thought it tasted really good... I detested it. I don't think I'll be making THAT again... or I'm getting a new recipe, haha!

Today also marks being 6 weeks pregnant :)

It feels like it's just flying by, actually!

And since I'm pregnant, nausea follows. And guess what? Lemonade seems to be helping it! Rita was right, hehe :)


I look rough, but it was yummy hehe! :)

And the night ended with Ethan and I getting some shopping done. I picked up some Cocoa Butter for Stretch Marks. Figured it's never too early to be covering my tummy in vitamin E hehe :)


Cheers to Project 365! :)

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...