Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Project 365: Day 322- October 18th

This morning started off with working on a project that was due in class today :) We had to do an analysis on a course we've previously taken. I chose Arts & Humanities. It was interesting and it prepares me for my final project that's due in 5 weeks! Wish me luck, haha!

I basically worked on this project all day, made some dinner, and waited for Ethan to get home! :) We had hamburgers and cheesy potatoes..... yes, we are addicted to those! They are SO easy to make, haha! Tomorrow's dinner will be different though... trust me! :)

Once Ethan got home, we headed to Dollar General to pick up some things (new pot, air freshener for my car, and some winter type shoes)... then Ethan went to the fitness center to get his exercise on and I went with him and studied :) Here Ethan is playing some basketball:


And here is me-- the college student, haha! Had on my cute little indoor/outdoor slippers, comfy sweater, small thing of hot cocoa, and my book for class:

We did our own activities... together, hehe :) It was so much fun!

Then we came home, cuddled up under some blankies (after doing the dishes and getting showers, of course!) and we watched "The Crazies." Kind of a creepy, weird movie.. but pretty interesting actually!

And then-- we played "Candy Land" hehe! Ethan is bound and determined to beat me.... and he didn't do it last night, haha! Bless his heart. Here's his sad face:

And here's my happy face... cause I won 2 more times, LOL

Cheers to Project 365!

Photobucket

1 comment:

it's kalin, darling. x said...

So cute! :D I love how you guys play Cany Land. I looove that game! So fun. Congrats on beating him every time. hehe.

that movie was really interesting, huh? :)

kalinmichellexo.blogspot.com

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...