Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Project 365: Day 323- October 19th


I spent most of my day being productive... well, I don't know if you'd call it productive or not, haha! I worked on editing my blog. I want it to have a certain look.. and it STILL doesn't. So, I went through some tutorials to learn how to make a header, background, etc. But it didn't look like I desired. I don't know what I'm going to do. I guess I'll keep working on it and see what I can do. Here was the header I made. Thought it was pretty cute, haha!

It just seems like the header is entirely too big and then I can't get the background to upload because it says it's too big... it's sooo confusing! We'll see what happens. I'll keep working, haha!

After that, Ethan came home and we headed out to do some errands and pay some bills together. We stopped by the gas station and I got this YUMMY drink--Banana Colada. Oh my heavens! It has soo much calcium, vitamin C, vitamin A, and vitamin B in it! Not to mention, it tastes amazing! :) If you haven't ever tried it, I seriously recommend it! Healthy and tasty. Best of both worlds, eh? :)


And then I cooked a lasagna hamburger mixture and garlic bread for dinner! Ethan of course had me stop and get cottage cheese-- man can't eat anything italian without cottage cheese, I swear LOL Ethan's mom ended up coming over and she enjoyed some yummy dinner with us :)

Oh it was SO good especially because I was absolutely STARVING. Yum, yum, yum!

After we all spent some time together, Ethan and I got some showers and headed to bed to watch "Public Enemies." Yea, we made it about 30 minutes in to it before we started falling asleep, haha!! 

Cheers to Project 365!

And congratulations to our friends Josh & Kelly on the birth of their baby girl Gabriella today! :) We're close behind you guys, haha!

Photobucket

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...