Thursday, October 21, 2010

Project 365: Day 324- October 20th

So, it was a sad, sad morning. We got up around 5AM and Ethan left to go out of town for work for a few days. Yes, I am heart-broken. I know there are many of you women out there that go without your husbands, boyfriends, etc. for months, but when you've never spent a night or day away from your significant other for almost 8 months, it's a heart-breaker when you actually do. I love this man more than anything-- and I'm just so ready for him to be back home in my arms again! Only a few more days... only a few more days.

And since Eth was going out of town, I went to my mom and dad's house for the day. I took a small nap at the beginning of the day haha (hey- I was exhausted LOL) and then I started working on my project and watched "White Noise." And oh my heavens-- I watched it alone! That's something! haha!

After that, mom came home and we went for a walk cause this pregnant lady needs her exercise, haha! and Mom made some yummy stir fry! :) Here she is cooking:

And here is her yummy meal:

Oh, it tasted amazing and it's so awesome to have someone else cooking for a change LOL! We had such a good dinner--- Mom, Dad, and I just sat around and chit-chatted... and watched one of my favorite episodes of "New Adventures of Old Christine." hehe! :)

Then we all settled in to our peejays and cuddled up to watch "Hocus Pocus-" my FAVORITE Halloween movie! :)

And I had a little visitor while watching the movie---

And, as always, I barely made it half-way through "Hocus Pocus" and I grabbed my cell phone and went to bed. After a phone call from my sweetheart, I went to bed!

Cheers to Project 365!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Heather said...

I totally know what you mean about how you hate when Ethan leaves. I HATE IT TOO! Well, when Jason leaves for work and school. I know how you feel hun *hug*

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...