Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 25: The Best Ideas You've Ever Had

1. Bible Quizzing :) When I decided to Bible Quiz, it was the best idea/decision I've ever had because it instilled in me SO many peaceful scriptures to always remember!

2. Marrying Ethan. He's my very best friend and I am so thankful that we get to spend the rest of our lives together. December 28th, 2010 was one of the best days of my life :) (I don't know if this is "an idea" per se, but it was one of the best decisions I've ever made, hehe!)

3. Pink, Black, and White polka dots for Tayler's bedroom! :) When we first found out we were expecting, I was struggling with how to decorate a girl's room and I came across a picture of a baby girl's room with hot pink, black, and white... and I knew right then this is what I wanted to do! :) I LOVE the polka dots in her bedroom and I think it was one of the best ideas I (or we) have ever had! :)

4. Taking pictures every week of this pregnancy. I feel so blessed to have been able to do this and I think it was a great idea! :) I am so glad that I have something to remember this pregnancy with and I'm also very grateful that Tayler will be able to see how much she grew in Mommy's tummy!

5. Going to college for my Master's Degree. I have learned so much during the past 2 years that I believe will help me in the future. I have learned so many skills and met some great people along the way. I am very thankful for it and I'm glad I had that idea/made that decision.

6. Writing a book. I am SO glad that I did this! I am so glad that I got a few things off of my chest and I am so thankful that God gave me a tool in which to reach other people :)

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...