Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Project 365: Day 442- February 15th


I just thought I'd take a random snapshot today of this belly :) I feel like it's getting more and more torpedo like, haha!! I'm so happy and so excited. Today marks at the minimum 30 days until we get to meet our sweetheart. An estimated 30-51 days. AHHHHH! :)


So what did I do in light of realizing this news? I cleaned up our living room and kitchen. It still had all of the stuff from the baby shower in it... and I hate messes, haha! So, I figured I'd take today to put everything in her room. It might not be the most organized, but it's in there. :) Here's a shot of the laundry basket her great Grandma got her and her bed :)


And here is Tayler's bed with her stuffed animals AND her beautiful personalized Bible :)


And we've got her pacis, paci holders, mittens, and books on the shelf :)


And I picked her coming home outfit too! YAY :) Now we can pack that up! I LOVE it. I picked an adorale little jean dress that I bought at JC Penney for like $4.00 (yes, we love bargains haha!), a cute little light pink onesie, a beautiful jacket with lime green and pink polka dots on it (you never know what this weather will be like in March/April, let me tell ya, haha!), white socks, and I picked a few different things to go on her head just in case... we have a headband with a flower, another headband, a few hats... and of course, her mittens and socks! :)

Here's the outfit:


And all of the other goodies with the outfit:


Yes, she's going to look just adorable, hehe! :)

And this is what our kitchen/living room looks like now! We've almost got everything put away :)


After all of that work, I was WORN OUT, haha! I relaxed for a few then realized that my husband was on his way home from work, so I chopped a few onions and a few green peppers... got the chicken together.. threw it in a skillet, added some pepper/salt/garlic.. and voila :) We were having stir fry for dinner! Plus, I made a pot of brown rice. YUMMY!!!!!!!!


We enjoyed 2 helpings a piece of that, haha! :) We were starving :)

And after that, we loaded up the truck and went to pick up a new mattress! OH yes, you could say this preggo momma was excited!!! My back hurts so bad and it was just time for us to have a nicer, comfier mattress. And that's what we did. Oh and please don't mind my husband acting like he was sleeping haha! He was in love as soon as he laid down on it :)



And then we literally went to bed. We were too excited about the mattress to NOT go to sleep LOL!

Cheers to Project 365!

1 comment:

Briann said...

I can't believe 'lil Miss Tayler is coming so soon! :)

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...