Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day 30- Life’s Lessons That you Learned the Hard Way

1. I already stated this yesterday, but-- If someone gossips to you, they'll gossip about you. This was a tough lesson to learn. I always thought if a friend was sharing "secret information" about someone else with me... it just meant I was SUPER special. Who know that really meant if they're sharing "secret information" about someone else with you... they're probably sharing "secret information" about you with others. Remember that!


2. Fitting in doesn't really matter. There was a point in my life where I was tired of being "different" so I tried REALLY hard to fit in with everyone. I won't really go into details, but you all know what I mean. It wears you out when you feel left out of things. You want people to like you. You want people to hang out with you. But as time passed, I got tired of the mask I would wear and I finally realized-- I'm happy just being me. It's as simple as that! If people don't like being around me, then I guess they don't like being around me. I don't plan on changing for anyone ever again. I want to march to the beat of my own drum and love every second of it!

3. Never put your all into one human being. They are human. Chances are they are going to make mistakes. It's life and it's who we are. So, always have your independence and always be able to pick yourself up. Be flexible with their mistakes. None of us are perfect, just remember that.

4. Hard work pays off. Don't put any effort into a college class= C - grade. Put your effort into a college class= A+. Oh the difference EFFORT makes.


.

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...