Monday, February 21, 2011

Project 365: Day 447- February 20th


I relaxed this morning, got ready, showed the DVD of our sweet Tayler to TJ & Laken, then I headed out to meet my brother so we could drive to my parent's house for our great uncle's funeral. Unfortunately, he passed away Thursday evening :( We got to see a lot of our family and spend some time with them which is always nice despite the circumstances. Uncle Jim was such a good guy. Funny. Always cracking jokes on us. "Who's this guy? That's not the same one I saw you with yesterday..." HAHA Too funny. He loved his Harley. Had the long hair. He was a motorcycle man!! :) Here's a picture of his obituary:


While we were there, I came walking back into the room after getting a drink and my grandma said, "What were you doing?" And I said, "Getting a drink of water.." and she said, "You were suppose to be getting a picture with your cousin, Kaitlyn!" LOL She's hilarious! I had no idea that's what I was "suppose" to be doing, haha! Thank God she's there for me ;) I just love my grandma LOL So, we finally got a picture together.. Kaitlyn is due May 2nd with a baby boy named Anthony and I'm due April 10th with a little girl named Tayler (of course!)


Grandma was happy we got one! :)

And I forgot to mention that we finally got a copy of the book I had the privilege to write. It's not perfect, but I'm thankful I had this opportunity!


Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...