Monday, February 21, 2011

Day 31: Things That Have Made you Laugh Until you Cried

Oh my gosh, where do I even begin? HAHA! There have been SO many things in my life that have made me laugh until I have cried... I don't even know where to start (or if I can start--- it'll take a lot for me to remember them! LOL)

1. Okay, hands down-- every single time I watch "America's Funniest Home Videos" I bawl my eyes out from laughing so hard, hahaha! I can't help it. Someone always does something that just makes my sides hurt!

2. One night, Makala, Mom, Dad, Corey, and myself were hanging out at the house eating Pizza Hut and just talking and all of a sudden dad got this weird look on his face, almost like he was cringing. I totally can't even explain it, but we were all like freaking out LOL We had no idea what was going on but we were all laughing hysterically at his facial expressions! Come to find out, he had a cramp in his bicep. Oh my lanta, it was hilarious. I literally almost peed myself!

3. Want to know what movie made me laugh until I had tears streaming? "The Hangover" -- 'nuff said :)

4. One night, Carrie, Matt, Ethan, and I were all hanging out at the house. We were all just sitting around talking, watching some TV... nothing big, you know? haha! And Matt all of a sudden said, "You're about to get slaaaaaaaapped" but he said it in a really high pitch voice. OH MY GOSH. I was losing it! I think everyone was hahaha! It was so out of character for Matt and we so weren't prepared for it LOL

5. Going through McDonalds drive thru one afternoon with my momma, this woman was taking forever in the lane next to us (at our McDonalds, we have 2 drive thru lanes that merge together after you've ordered to pick up your food.) Well, this lady was just sitting there, texting on her phone... and my mom.. (yes my MOTHER hahaha) said, "Lets go Snookie. I got things to do" and I seriously LOST it hahahha! Just hearing my mom call some chick "Snookie" was absolutely hilarious to me!

That's all I can think of right now... and just typing all of those out made me laugh, haha! I LOVE laughing :)

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...