Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Project 365: Day 448- February 21st

Today was cleaning day! It seems like the weekend always makes this place go down-hill LOL! So, I spent the day cleaning and organizing things! I love seeing it in ship shape :) I mopped the kitchen floors, scrubbed the counters and stove, did the dishes.. wahoo!


And I got our bathroom "somewhat" organized. I still have a little more work to do to fit Tayler's bath tub and washcloths/towels in there. I think I'm going to go purchase a towel rack or something that will hold Tayler's hooded towels. We'll see what we can find! :)


But at least the sink looks nice and clean, right? haha!

I also cleaned up the living room! Dusted... vacuumed. MUCH better!


And our bedroom. It's still a bit messy, but it looks better than it did, haha!


After cleaning the house, I started on dinner! It wasn't anything extravagant tonight, but it was something I'd been craving!!! CONEY DOGS AND MACARONI AND CHEESE! Oh my heavens-- YUM! :)


After dinner, Ethan went to work out and get some things for the house. I stayed in! Why? Because we got hit by a winter storm! LOL I was shocked. 60 degrees on Friday. Sleet, rain, ice, and snow on Monday! That's Ohio weather though, so no reason to really be too shocked, haha!


And after that, I watched "Pretty Little Liars" with Ethan AND Tj LOL! Yes, two guys, haha! And they were more into the show than I was hahahaha!


Cheers to Project 365! :)

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...