Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 32: Qualities You Most Admire in Others

1. Standing up for themselves. I don't know why it bothers me so much that I rarely stand up for myself, but it does. I don't ever want to be harsh or considered rude, but it does frustrate me that I can't speak how I feel. I do often let people walk all over me, so I do admire the ability to have a backbone that others have.

2. Honesty. I LOVE when people are honest with me. I cannot stand liars. I cannot stand when things are made up. Just tell me the truth-- I'd much rather hear that!

3. People who keep to themselves. Gossip frustrates me to no end. I cannot stand when people talk about one another. If I know I can trust you not to whisper about me behind my back, be sure that you will have my respect and admiration! That means more to me than you can imagine!

4. Positivity. I love when I see people remain positive even in difficult situations. It's a breath of fresh air. I love seeing them realize things could be worse... I admire this quality SO much in other people!

5. No judgmental spirit. I could probably go on and on concerning this quality. It breaks my heart when people judge others based on their appearance, their lifestyle, as opposed to getting to know them as a person. I might make mistakes, but the fact that there are still people out there that love me just for who I am is a complete blessing! I admire a kind, non-judgmental spirit. It's probably the most important for me.

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...