Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Project 365: Day 449- February 22nd


Today was a pretty uneventuful day. I'd had an upset tummy since I woke up and just wasn't feeling much motivation to do... well... much, haha. So, I pretty much just sat around and relaxed today. :)

Later on, I heard the doorbell ring, opened the door, and there was our mail lady with a package! My sweet friend Rachael had sent a package for us (and Tayler hehe!) Want to see what all she sent? Absolutely!


(She made those ADORABLE headbands! I can't wait until Tayler is here to wear them!)


(She also made this hat for Tayler! Isn't she gonna look ADORABLE in that?? :))


(She also bought her tons of outfits that we just adore!)


(And oh my heavens, I fell in love with this hat! I cannot wait to see our sweet baby girl wearing that, hehe!)


(And Rachael even bought mommy a present! A new camera!! She had heard that my camera broke... how devastating, and she got us this new camera! We are so thankful and appreciate it SO much!!)

What a nice surprise today!

After that, Ethan and I grabbed some food, went to the store, came home, and I made some puppy chow as a snack! I'd been craving it and it sounded amazing hehe!


I got the recipe here: SKIPPY PEANUT BUTTER.
It was extremely yummy and I recommend it to ANYONE! :)

Then, we went to bed early. I was exhausted.

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...