Sunday, February 20, 2011

Project 365: Day 446- February 19th


We had a 3D/4D ultrasound today of our sweetheart! It was one of the most AMAZING things... EVER! We haven't had one of these ultrasounds since I was 16 weeks pregnant... and at 16 weeks pregnant, she was only 6 ounces and 6 inches long. We were so excited to see how much she had grown! Here is the cew prior to the ultrasound:


And Corey waiting in the waiting room LOL Cute little stool, huh? haha!


 And then it was time for the ultrasound! Are you ready for this? This is our sweetheart!


How cute is she? hehe! I love this little pose of hers! Hand on her chin. So adorable!


I LOVE those chubby cheeks hehe! :) She weighs 4lbs 3oz. right now!


I can't wait to kiss those cheeks! :)


I think she's blowing kisses here!! :)


And do you see those belly rolls? haha! It's probably because our baby girl is ALREADY 19 inches long... at 33 weeks pregnant. She's pretty cramped in there, haha! :)

The ultrasound technician said she'd probably be about 21-21.5" once she's born and will weight about 7 1/2 pounds! I am so excited to meet her one day!

Thank you so much to wonderful husband for purchasing this for my birthday present.. and thank you so much to my parents and brother for going with us!

After the ultrasound, we went to Five Guys... my first time ever! The burger was AMAZING :)


Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...