Thursday, February 3, 2011

Project 365: Day 429- February 2nd

As my day usually goes... I worked on homework today. I needed to complete a Needs Assessment for an old assignment, so that's what I did today. I'm still not done with it, but oh my heavens, it took me forever to get what I got done.. done, haha!


And while working on this assignment, I finished up Season 2 of Ghost Whisperer. Oh, how excited I am for Season 3. Like I've said before-- I've seen pretty much every episode of "Ghost Whisperer" BUT I have yet to see them in order, haha! So, that's what I'm doing right now :)


Then Ethan finally came home and we relaxed for a few then we headed into town to get our taxes done. First year we have filed together.. first year we have filed MARRIED :)


And then we got a phone call from my wonderful parents asking if we'd like to meet them at Tla Que PaQue for dinner! :) Of course, we said yes!!! The tax place took us a little longer than normal, haha... okay, there probably isn't a normal LOL but anyways, we went to Tla Que PaQue and we had such a great time! I had chicken nachos (mmm) and a Sprite and we had some great discussions, hehe! Mom even got to feel Tayler kick a few times. She's kicking harder and harder.. it's awesome, haha!

And then when we left, the snow was REALLY coming down! So much for 30% chance of snow, huh? haha! :) It was beautiful. Here's a shot of that:


And then we finally came home and went to bed. We were so worn out from the day!

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...