Friday, February 4, 2011

Project 365: Day 430- February 3rd


Today marks being 31 weeks pregnant! :) We are officially in the single digits (no not days silly!)... 9 weeks or less until our sweet baby girl will be here! If you do the math correctly, that's 62 or less days! EEK :) I am getting so anxious and so excited to one day see her! After March 17th of course! We want her to be as healthy as possible :) Well, do y'all wanna see some belly shots at 31 weeks pregnant? Of course!


And an upclose belly shot:


And look mom, NO FEET!! haha!


And a bare belly shot :)


Yes, my baby girl is a'growin hehe! She's packing on the weight now! haha! :)

And how did I spend 31 weeks pregnant? haha! Watching "Desperate Housewives" of course! It was Season 3 this time.. yes, I'm a'movin on in the seasons! Wahoo :)


And I got our maternity pictures today! We got a disc from "Jessica Barber Photography" (look her up on Facebook, hehe, she's awesome!) so we can pick what we'd like... and she gave us an 8X10 of one of my favorite pictures! We are totally using it at my baby shower :)


Isn't that just adorable?? :) Gah, I LOVE it!

And after all of that, it was time to make some dinner! What was on the menu for this evening? Fried chicken, mashed potatoes, creamed corn, and bread and butter. It was YUMMY :)


Then we curled up and watched "American Idol." Oh, how I LOVE this show haha!


Cheers to Project 365! :)

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...