Monday, February 14, 2011

Project 365: Day 440- February 13th


Well, I didn't sleep very good the night before.... and I was back up at 4:30AM today, haha! Good times, good times! So, I got up and decided to upload pics of the baby shower and take pics of all of the presents we were so blessed to receive! :) Once that was finished, Ethan and I grabbed some Subway and I came home to RELAX. I was so exhausted.. and it just kept dragging me down. I cried for hours about nothing... felt sick... hot... I was just miserable, so while Ethan was gone playing basketball and shooting, I went back to our bedroom, laid down, turned the fan on, opened the windows, and just laid there. I hadn't felt this sick in a long time! While waiting, I watched numerous episodes of the "Newlywed Game." :) There was a marathon on today because of it being Valentines Day weekend hehe!


While I was relaxing, Carrie and Matt came over and brought us our shower gift for Tayler! :) Carrie made her a tie blanket that's zebra print and hot pink! How cute is this thing?


And they also bought Tayler an adorable outfit, 2 bibs, and some teethers! :)


Thank you SO much, Matt & Carrie! We appreciate it! :)

And yes-- this is what my house still looks like after the baby shower!! LOL I am such a horrible housewife. Our house didn't get touched by a broom, sweeper... anything this weekend!!! LOL


Yes, I will eventually get around to cleaning everything and organizing it! One day, haha!

And the rest of the evening was spent cuddled up in bed. I had a discussion with some of my classmates and we worked on our group project....


Then Ethan and I cuddled and I LEGIT went to bed about 8:30PM, haha!

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...