Monday, February 28, 2011

Project 365: Day 454- February 27th


I posted on Facebook about the chocolate chip pancakes I made for breakfast, so I figured I should take and post a picture of those :) Mmmmm! Too much sugar, but SO SO yummy! Chocolate chip pancakes with bananas, syrup, and powdered sugar :) MMMM :D


Then we got our things together and met my mom, dad, and my little brother at a local arcade/pizza place :) We (Ethan, Brad, and myself) got there a little early, so they got started on the games as soon as we walked through the door, haha! First it was racing:


Then they played some basketball. I swear, they're worse than kids in this place, haha! Ethan decided to pose and although you can't tell-- he scored the highest record there yesterday-- 62 points! He was so proud, haha!


And Brad decided to get a fruity drink... haha!


Here's our little brother-- he won LOTS of tickets in one game and was super excited haha!


Then Ethan kept begging me to play air hockey with him, haha, so after I downed 2 slices of AMAZING meatlovers pizza, I decided to try and dominate him, haha! And actually, it was a tied ball game (6-6) until Ethan scored. Boo him! LOL


See his victory arms? LOSER! hahaha! :)

But my favorite game? Deal or No Deal. I used almost all of my tokens there. It's brilliant. You sit on a stool and press buttons. PERFECT pregnant woman's arcade game, haha!


And here's some pictures of our crew that was there :) Here is Ethan and me with our yummy goodies:


Mom and Dad:


And Brad, Ethan, and me. (The little guy was still off playing games haha)


We had SO much fun! :) I can't wait until Tayler is old enough to take her there, haha! :)

After that, I came home with a terrible migraine again thanks to the lovely weather that is approaching us, haha, and cuddled up to watch "The Oscars" :)


Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...