Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day 39: The Places Where you Feel Completely Comfortable to be Yourself

1. My house. Yes, this is where you will find me most like myself :) There's no judgment here, hehe! Ethan knows all about me.. my ups and downs... my cheerful side and my upset side, haha! There's no hiding it here!

2. My parent's house. Another place that I'm very comfortable. Shoot, I better be. I lived there for 23 years of my life :)

3. Anytime I'm around my family. They're a bunch of laid back individuals and I know I can be the lovely person I am (hehe) with them! They all know me. There's no hiding anything haha :)

4. Libraries or book stores. Yep, I get lost in these places and LOVE it. I feel like myself here. I feel free and happy and just... all around.. at peace :)

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...