Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Project 365: Day 455- February 28th


Today was the last day of February and if you all can remember, my goal was to have all of my homework done by the 1st of March. So, I knew I had TODAY to get 3 homework assignments done and well guess what? I buckled down! And guess what? I finished the last homework assignment about 10 minutes before I had to walk out the door to my doctor's appointment. YAY!! :) Yes, I am finished. All assignments are saved on my laptop and a flash drive and they are ready for submission. It is so relieving to know that now, all I have to do is focus on chunking up Tayler... and delivering her :)


Then, it was time for our 35 week appointment. This is our last every 2 week appointment. The next appointment starts our every week appointments, wahoo! :) It was a pretty good check up today, thank God! I have a problem with being nervous at ANY doctor appointment which always makes my blood pressure go up, but today-- it was NORMAL. :) It's amazing, because the whole way there I prayed and prayed that God would make it normal so they could see I don't have high blood pressure, just a problem with being nervous.. and He did it! He is such an amazing God! :) We're not dialated yet. The doctor said that's what he wants to see at least for about 2 more weeks or so... so Tayler is listening :) But she was a little pistol at this appointment, haha! There was a nursing student in there getting her heartbeat today... and she would find the heartbeat and she would start counting (must have been for a class or something? not sure, haha) and she'd get about 4 seconds into counting and our sweetheart would MOVE. LOL Then she'd lose the heartbeat... haha! She told us we had an ornery one... oh honey, I already know that! :) Welp, we'll see where we're at at the next appointment!


Once I got home, I hurried up and cut up everything I needed for stir fry and started cooking it for dinner. It's a favorite around here (well, besides breakfast casserole, haha) soooo we were both pretty excited about it :) It's SO yummy!


And I spent some time editing my blog-- it has a "St. Patrick's Day" theme now! Go check it out. Oh wait, you already are ;) haha! Hope you all enjoy it!


And we finished the evening cuddled up watching "Pretty Little Liars." Oh yes, it's our addiction.  :)


Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...