Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 45: Things you Still Want to do in Life

1. Have children. Sure, I'm pregnant, but haven't given birth yet, haha! I am so excited (and nervous) to experience that. I'm also anxious to experience and be a parent to my sweet babies. I am so excited for this journey to start. Not much longer!

2. Build a house. Please don't get me wrong... I LOVE our home that we have now! But I would LOVE to one day build our own house... I want all of the little things I've always envisioned in my home just the way I want them. I want an eating area in the kitchen with huge bar stools, I want a fire place... One day!

3. Change someone's life. I want to REALLY make a difference and impact someone's life!

4. Be on a game show. You know, I don't even really have a preference as to which one it is. Maybe the Newlywed game? Maybe Deal or No Deal? *sigh* A girl can dream, haha!

5. Take my kids on vacation! I want to visit Disneyland one day and see the Magical Kingdom :)

6. Own my own business/restaurant. One day!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...