Monday, March 7, 2011

Project 365: Day 461- March 6th


TODAY WAS MY BIRTHDAY!!

I know, pretty exciting huh? :) I turned "24" today. Keep the elderly jokes to a minimium please, haha! :) Wanna see what a 24 year old looks like? Sure.


First of all-- I just want to thank God for all of His blessings I've had this year! It has been a life changing year, that is for sure! I have moved out of my parent's house, conceived a child, married the love of my life... and "24" will only bring even more amazing things. We will get to have our precious baby girl, watch her grow, experience being parents. I am so grateful that He has given me another year and another chance to live this amazing life! I am one BLESSED "YOUNG" lady ;) haha!

So what was on my list of things to do on my birthday?

NOTHING.

That's right. Ethan asked me what I wanted to do today and the answer to that question was RELAX. :) We have had a busy past couple of days and I wanted nothing more than to just put my feet up and watch some TV/movies :)

We did end up going over to his mom's though! She had a present for me from her and my sister-in-law Susan! Guess what they got me??

A beautiful necklace with matching earrings! The necklace has a couple of charms that go on it that means various things such as "faith, love, believe, hope,etc."


They're gorgeous!

And they got me Reese Witherspoon's perfume "In Bloom".... It smells AMAZING!


Thank you so much Carol and Susan!

And we got a present for Tayler from her Uncle Jon and Aunt Arena! They went to Louisville, KY over the weekend and bought our sweetie a pink bat that is personalized with her name on it! How sweet is that?? It is absolutely ADORABLE.


We just love it! :)

The rest of the night we spent cuddled up inside. We watched a movie called "My Soul to Take." It was a pretty interesting movie. Definitely was suspenseful.


And we watched Daniel Tosh's new comedy routine on Comedy Central called "Happy Thoughts." I find this man hilarious, let me tell you, haha! He was CRACKING me up, oh my word!


Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...