Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 46: Bits of Trivia That Most People Don’t Know About you

1. I have memorized about 5,000 Bible scriptures over the years thanks to Bible Quizzing. Of course, I'd definitely need a refresher to re-call the majority of those, haha, but it was an amazing ministry and I'm so thankful I got to be a part of it :)

2. I am lactose intolerant.

3. I don't enjoy scalloped potatoes. Or peas.

4. I was born at 1:06AM.

5. I met my husband by accident. My brother was at his house with a friend and called me asking me to tell his friends about a story. My husband heard me talking, grabbed the phone out of my brother's hand, and said: "You just want to discuss this over dinner?" And well, here we are.

6. I prefer Autumn/Winter over Spring/Summer

7. I always leave one bite of food, regardless. I'm not really sure why, but I do it. Constantly.

8. I'm scared of paper bags. We don't have ANY in our house. And we will keep it that way.

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...