Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Project 365: Day 463- March 8th


Today was an exciting day because Arena (my future sister-in-law) and myself were making dinner for my husband and his brother!! What were we brave enough to make??

Three Cheese Beef Stuffed Shells!!

Oh my heavens, I was so excited!! You can find the recipe for these shells here


We served these with salads and garlic bread! And Arena brought over red velvet cake with creamed cheese iciing! AMAZING!! Here's a shot of everyone enjoying their meal :)


Then Ethan decided to be "funny" LOL Have you seen the movie "Just Go With It" featuring Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston? Well, there is a part of that movie where Adam Sandler barks with his hand. It's ridicuously funny and I don't even know why. Well, since we came home from the movies Saturday night, he has been doing that CONSTANTLY, LOL! So, last night he decided to do it out the window at people walking up the street..... weirdo, haha!


And guess what? We got packages in the mail yesterday from my cousin's sweet wife :) She bought us a new diaper bag... it's black and white polka-dotted... JUST LIKE TAYLER'S ROOM!!


And they purchased a car bottle warmer, AMAZING pacifiers (that close when dropped), and burp cloths!


Thank you SO much Leeann and Justin! We LOVE them! :)

Cheers to Project 365!!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...