Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 47: The Things you Love About Your Body

Can this be pre-pregnancy? ;) haha! Seriously, kidding. I'm going to do this focusing on my body right now because self-esteem seems to be the thing I'm struggling with anymore.

1. This belly. Seriously, all jokes (and stretching) aside, this is one cute belly! And the fact that it is home for the cutest little girl in the world (yes, I'm a little biased!) makes it even better :) Sure, I cry at times thinking about the fact that I may not ever get to wear a bikini again, but let me tell you, this sweetheart is worth every single bit of it :) I LOVE this belly and it will be such a bittersweet moment once it's gone.

2. My boobs. Am I allowed to say that on a blog? Seriously. I could have fit into a training bra pre-pregnancy and now, I couldn't even get a training bra to wrap around my body, haha! I won't go into details, but just know-- they are awesome.

3. My height. I'm about 5'9-5'10 and I LOVE being tall :) Sometimes it's hard to find clothes that I like (I have a loooong torso and with a belly added on to that, well... it gets a bit frustrating) but I'd rather be tall, than short. No offense to my lil' ladies out there! :)

4. I LOVE my hair! I recently got it cut and I have BANGS. I feel like such a mom with it and I LOVE waking up in the morning knowing I can try something new with. And it's comforting to know that once Tayler is born, I can just throw it up and it still looks alright! :)

5. My smile. Okay, conceited right? No. No. No. I really think I have a pretty smile. It's white and big! I LOVE it :)

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...