Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Tons O' Topics Day 11

 
Day 11: What are you looking forward to most in 2011?
 
 
Oh did you even have to THINK about this question? LOL
 
 
It's OF COURSE the arrival of this beautiful baby girl (that could happen at any time....) and boy oh boy, are we all anxious, haha!
 
I'm so ready to see what she looks like! As I've said before, I literally go to bed every night dreaming about what she will look like when she first comes out.... when the doctor holds her up for me to see! Is she going to have chubby cheeks? How much hair will she have? What color will it be? What color will her eyes be? Will she have my nose? How much will she weigh? How long will she be?
 
I get so teary-eyed and anxious just thinking about it. I am so in love with this precious sweetheart already and just so so so ready to meet her!

 
Photobucket

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...