Thursday, March 24, 2011

Tons O' Topics Day 12

 
Day 12: What made you start blogging?

Honestly, in December 2009, a bunch of my friends were on Plurk chit-chatting and one of them brought up the idea of a 'Project 365.' She said she had seen one of her friends writing about it on Facebook. So, we all get really curious about it. I started looking up other Project 365s and I FELL IN LOVE with the idea! So, I got started...
 
I started off just posting 1 picture a day, but soon, I started realizing I wanted to talk about my whole day, so I did that :) And soon, I branched off and started writing about other topics when the mood hit me.
 
I LOVE blogging. I LOVE documenting life. I enjoy looking back at March 24th, 2010 and see what I was doing then and see how my life has changed. I can't wait to take tons of pictures of Tayler and document her sweet, beautiful life :) I am a blogging advocate and I find myself encouraging a lot of others to blog as well!
Photobucket

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...