Friday, March 25, 2011

Tons O' Topics Day 13

Day 13: If you had a time machine that only let you spend one hour in a different time, what date would you go to?

That's a tough one. There have been some amazing days in my life. But, and I'm going to get sappy here.... I would probably just go back to one day where my brother and I still lived at home with my parents.
 
I LOVE my life right now! I love being married to the love of my life. I love our house. I love being pregnant with our sweetheart. I love how things are, but...
 
I do miss being around my family all of the time. It's hard to believe that we all live a distance away from one another and we have to 'plan' visiting each other. I see my parents when I plan on going somewhere with them, or we invite them to dinner. I see my brother about 2 times a month because of his work/school schedule.
 
Life is a beautiful gift, but boy oh boy, did it go by quick. Sometimes, I just miss staying up late watching movies with all of them. I miss my mom popping pop corn at night. I miss the smell of my dad's coffee in the morning. I miss my brother stomping his feet thanks to an Xbox game he was playing. Sometimes, I just miss the 'old days.' hehe :)
 
 
Photobucket

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...