Saturday, April 9, 2011

American Idol Recap Part 2

Now, while I'm not a HUGE Pia fan-- I will say that I was in complete shock Thursday night when she got voted off. ESPECIALLY when she was up against Paul and Stefano.
 
Sorry.
 
But that never should have happened.
 

You could tell the disappointment and shock with the judges. It was just one of those 'oh my gosh, I cannot believe that just happened...' moments. (Much like the one we had a few weeks ago when Casey got voted off...)

Sorry to see Pia leave. Can we cross our fingers it's Stefano next week? Ooops. Am I suppose to say that? LOL
Photobucket

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...