Thursday, April 7, 2011

American Idol Recap

Thought I'd post a little update about American Idol this week considering last week, I was in labor during the Wednesday night show ;) haha!
 
Last night was a pretty good show (from what I could tell-- my parents came to visit Tayler, so were chit-chatting through most of it!)
 
Who are undeniably making it through?
 
Haley-- Okay, I haven't always been a huge fan of hers, but she TORE IT UP last night.
Lauren- Amazing. 'Nuff said.
James Durbin- Yea, I knew he'd tear it up last night.
Scottie- That kid could definitely win this competition.
Casey- Wasn't his best performance, but I love seeing him with that bass! It's so unique!
Pia- She changed it up. I think that'll save it for her!
 
Paul- I loved him at first, but I think he'll be in the bottom 3 again :(
Jacob- Sorry, but I think we've seen all we're going to see from him...
Stefano- I just want him to go home... haha!
 
Who's going home? I want it to be Stefano, but I think it'll be Paul.
 
We'll see, huh?
 
40 more minutes!
 
 
Photobucket

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...