Saturday, April 9, 2011

Tayler's Firsts

 
I thought I'd document a few of Tayler's first for my own future memory :) And of course, I want to share her 'milestones' with all of you as well! Since she's only 9 days old, I suppose we're not exactly going to start embarking on TONS of firsts, but I still want to acknowledge the ones we've seen thus far :)
 
I have her first documented smile, hehe! She was dreaming... we kept asking her if she was dreaming about boys and she just kept smiling!
 
This was taken April 3rd, 2011:
 

And she had her first bath last night, April 8th, 2011. Here's a picture of that. I tried to get the hood on her, but she was such a wiggle worm, haha! The girl just wanted her clothes on!


Of course, she's had her first all out cry. She's had her first break down. She's thrown a fit, haha! But these are some of those special moments I wanted to document :)
 
Photobucket

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...