Sunday, April 10, 2011

Preggo Pals

You all remember how I had 2 preggo pals? If not, I'll show you a picture real quick of them!
 

This was taken about 2 months ago. And guess what?

We ALL finally have our babies!! And they all met last night :)

 
There they are :) FINALLY.
 
Bentley was born March 1st (yep, that's right-- he started off the month.) He's about 10 pounds now and has such a personality already haha! We watched him pitch a fit last night because he had to burp and we saw a deadly diaper blow out, haha! :)
 
Jaylee was born March 15th (yep--- right smack dab in the middle of the month!) She's between 7 and 8 pounds and is a sleeper! lol We were joking last night that I've never seen her awake, haha!
 
And our sweet Tayler was born March 31st (yep-- she ended the month!) She's 6 pounds 6 ounces and is the little one of the group :) She has such a personality already!
 
We are all so thankful that our babies are finally here!!
 
Photobucket

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...